Monday, August 31, 2009

Retirement Reversal

I was a Flight Attendant for 32 yeras and out of which, for 16 of those years, I was training the same crowd.
The Airline did win a couple of major awards by various International Aviation & Travel related bodies.

How it may have occured, is a no brainer - in it's 30 year history, it had not rivaled any of the Top Ten Blue Chips in it's own country even at the national level.

I resigned from the job one year ago in 2008, after realizing the difference between earning for a living and earning to make a life.

Incidentally, I was 54 years of age having being born in 1954 - hence I decided to use the pseudonym - justfun54.

I became aware of Dr mani's Think, Write and Retire e course, which I have purchased.

I am glad on both the decisions I did make - resigning from a job six years earlier than I should have,and also to have begun on the e course of Dr. Mani.

I have to confess that only 5% of the people who embark on the internet succced - yes, it is a slow trek for me - I do not have a URL as yet.

And this is my first blog entry on 31st August 2009.

I know that even motivational gurus go through a slump - once in a while.

Pray that I will be able to make it - at least I know of some thing called a Purpose - now.

Proud I was able to say a final good-bye to the visions & missions of an eight to five cooperate life.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Retirement Reversal,
    Age is only a number, a cipher for the records. A man can't retire his experience. He must use it. Cheers

    ReplyDelete